C. Wright Mills and the Role of Public Intellectuals
A Discussion of Stanley Aronowitz’s Taking It Big
* Michael Merrill, Dean, Harry Van Arsdale, Jr. Center, Empire State College, SUNY
* Andrew Ross, Professor of Social and Cultural Analysis, New York University
* Kathryn Mills, editor (with Pamela Mills), C. Wright Mills: Letters and Autobiographical Writings
* Stanley Aronowitz, Distinguished Professor of Sociology, CUNY Graduate Center will respond
* Joshua Freeman, Professor of History at Queens College and CUNY Graduate Center will moderate
Friday, February 15, 2013 (NEW DATE)
6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Murphy Institute, CUNY
25 West 43rd St., 18th floor
RSVP to Eloiza Morales at 212-642-2029 or email@example.com.